It’s tax season – your least favorite time of year unless you’re getting a return. If the government is giving you back some greenbacks, then you might be thinking of all the ways you could spend it. Of course, you could always do something responsible (and utterly boring) like saving it. How about investing some of your return in your appearance and health?
– A Quick Pick-Me-Up for Your Smile. Our professional whitening treatments are more affordable than you think. Plus, you’ll get more out of your investment than if you were to purchase even the best over-the-counter teeth bleaching systems. With a professional treatment, you can experience faster results that are easier to maintain (and more affordable in the long run.)
– An Electric Toothbrush. When it comes to investing in a high quality sonic or rotary brush, you truly do get what you pay for. High end toothbrushes can clear your teeth more efficiently than any manual brush. Consequently, you can enjoy healthier teeth and gums, not to mention a brighter smile. If you’re not sure which one is right for you, just ask us!
– Better yet, how about a dental checkup or smile makeover from Montee & Montee? Taking care of your smile can improve your overall health and give you a great boost of self-confidence! Not to mention a dazzling smile (and fresher breath) is a sure-fire way to boost your love life. We even have an in-house dental plan where you can easily afford to finance your treatment in a way that fits into your monthly budget.
At Montee & Montee, you’ll get a lot of dental “bang” for your buck! For just $300 you can enjoy…
– A comprehensive dental exam
– Professional teeth cleaning
– Any needed x-rays
If you’ve got a little more moolah to spend, you can take your smile up a notch! If the government returned $1,000 or more to you, then let’s talk about…
– A smile makeover
– Straightening your smile with Invisalign braces
– Skipping that dental bridge and upgrading to a permanent dental implant
Let Uncle Sam treat you to a brand new smile and better dental health. Call Montee & Montee Dental Co., your Nashville dentists, to schedule your consultation.